Looking for a cosmetic dentist? Enamel shaping is a great way to improve the shape of damaged, stained, or uneven teeth. If you are unfamiliar with enamel shaping, then learning more about it from an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you decide whether this treatment is worth pursuing.The primary role of a cosmetic dentist is…
Cosmetic dental procedures explained by your Mission Viejo dentist
One of the most important aspects of a person's appearance, according to results from a study conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, is the smile. Patients of Basti Dental Care are in good hands when they are ready to address various smile concerns. From teeth whitening to full smile transformations, we are proud of the high standard with which we treat our patients. There are virtually no limits to what can be done with cosmetic dentistry, and we take our time in designing treatment plans around each individual patient.
Some of the cosmetic dental procedures explained to patients of our Mission Viejo office include:
- Teeth whitening. Removing stains through effective, professional treatment can improve the appearance of your smile quickly and dramatically. Convenient, safe, and comfortable, the teeth whitening process makes no permanent changes to tooth structure, making it ultra-conservative.
- Cosmetic fillings. Today, there is much more emphasis placed on aesthetics than ever before. Tooth restorations were once made from metal, but we now have the opportunity to serve patients’ needs with tooth-colored composite resin fillings that preserve the natural smile’s beauty.
- Porcelain crowns. Crowns once made the smile flash with gold or silver, but we now design crowns to replicate natural white of tooth enamel. Porcelain is not only beautiful and similar in features to enamel, but is also incredibly durable, leading to long-lasting results.
- Cosmetic braces. Gone are the days when teeth could only be straightened with bulky metal brackets and wires. Through several advances in technology, we have gained new and improved ways to correct mild to moderate misalignment. Invisalign is a system that has been used by millions of Americans with outstanding results. If you want to get a straighter, healthier smile but don’t want the hassle of permanently affixed appliances, investigate your option for Invisalign.
- Dental bonding. A type of veneer process, dental bonding can disguise a variety of minor dental problems, such as gaps and cracks. A conservative, reversible treatment, bonding can be completed in a single visit.
We are happy to serve residents of Mission Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Beach, and more with our high standard of dental care. Call 949-427-2096 to schedule your appointment with a friendly member of our staff.
Cosmetic dentists aim to address issues that affect the appearance of a person's teeth. The look of a person's teeth is one of the first things that others notice about them during social interactions, and not being happy with the appearance of their smile can lead to reduced confidence.When it comes to things that people…
An experienced cosmetic dentist spends much of their time repairing the damage that results from tooth decay. Hundreds of patients and many years of practice afford cosmetic dentists intimate knowledge of different tooth restoration techniques, giving them the instinct and ability to choose the ideal dental restoration for every possible scenario.Two such restorations are inlays…
There are countless adult dental patients that request cosmetic dentistry treatments to fix various issues in the smile. Small cracks and big adjustments can all be accomplished with one of the many cosmetic dentistry procedures available at our office.Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dentistry that focuses specifically on the beautification of smiles. If your…